The inevitable arrival of the bear market has pushed plenty of crypto investors and companies on the brink of despair. For those focused on gaining riches in the short-term, times are tough.
But that’s not what we’re about.
At Backstage, we are focused on long-term, sustainable growth regardless of the broad macro economy. As we already wrote, Backstage is working non-stop on establishing partnerships and marketing projects across the crypto space.
Just in May and June, we have announced dozens of new partnerships with different types of mainstream and crypto firms worldwide. Some of the more notable ones were:
- Partnership and INO with SeedBox
- MetaBrands strategic partnership
- Integration with NEAR protocol
- Partnership with AB Ventures
- UFC Fighter Kelvin Gastelum as Ambassador
- Investment from DEXT FORCE
- A Partnership with Lithium Ventures
- Investment from Sheesha Finance
- Partnership with BlueZilla
- Marketing Collaboration with KoinSaati
- Partnership with Fractal
Our team is focused on the sustainable expansion of the Backstage brand with an absolute commitment to our community and followers. Protection of our retail and institutional investors and transparency towards our community were the driving factors behind the difficult decision to postpone our IDO.
The IDO delay is not a setback. Our development process continues stronger than ever. We are building a truly amazing platform that will bring a lot of added value to our customers, investors, community, and the people who use our client’s services.
No bear market can change that.
Our Tech Solutions Provide Real-World Value
NFT ticketing and crypto payments are at the core of our business.
In a world that continues to get more digital every day, the ability to provide ticketing in the form of an NFT is revolutionary. We are among the few companies in the world that developed a self-sustainable NFT ticketing system that saves time and money for the event organizers, while at the same time providing a layer of transparency unmatched in traditional ticketing systems.
Backstage NFT ticketing systems can help event organizers mitigate a number of issues that have been plaguing the industry for a long time.
- Minimizing the lost revenue due to scalping and resales: NFT ticketing can minimize the mess happening in the secondary market, enabling the event organizers to maximize their earnings. The global secondary ticket market will be worth $28 billion annually in a few years, so the opportunity is tremendous here.
- Improved analytics: By selling NFT tickets on our Marketplace, we get detailed insights into KPIs, metrics, customer behavior, and other analytics that enable us to further optimize our revenue streams, creating even more value. The unique ability of blockchain technology to track the addresses of the token holders gives us a clear overview of the secondary market — — something that is simply not possible in the present form of ticket selling.
- Elimination of fake tickets: The ability of an NFT to store metadata provides us with an extremely simple way of verifying if the ticket is genuine or not. NFT technology can virtually eliminate the 5 million fake tickets sold each year.
- Fully digital production: NFTs don’t have to be printed, shipped, and distributed to customers worldwide. This saves time and money due to cost-cutting associated with production and supply chain. Also, NFT tickets cannot be lost in transit or destroyed. Once the NFT is on the blockchain it will remain there forever.
In addition to these points, NFTs allow us to increase our alternative revenue streams such as cross-sales, merchandise selling, VIP packages, or any additional features required by the event-goers.
The Backstage Ecosystem Boosts Community Engagement
Community is everything, and tech solutions that work to improve community will ultimately win the future. Backstage’s tech solutions do this in a number of ways:
NFT Experience Packages: These go beyond ticketing to include real-world experiences.
- Example: Ahau Hotels, a partner of ours, uses Backstage NFT technology to offer vacation packages that include roundtrip transportation, daily yoga classes, daily breakfasts, and more.
BKS Metaverse: Thanks to the BKS metaverse, no member of the community is left out due to geographic restrictions. You can grab a virtual seat and enjoy live events — no matter where you are in the world.
- Example: Through our metaverse partner, XMANNA, you can get a digital seat that enables you access to games with a tier 1 sports club in the USA.
Gamification of the Industry: Backstage leverages NFT, blockchain and metaverse technology to gamify aspects of the industry and boost engagement.
- Example: We’re using NFTs and metaverse technology to create live virtual events, game levels, rewards and more for a climate change campaign. This will not only boost community engagement, but also help raise funds for climate change action.
Moreover, Backstage NFTs offer ultimate flexibility. Venue partners can attach any number of experiences to the NFT to boost engagement. From exclusive table bookings to meet-and-greets with artists, the possibilities are endless.
Backstage Takes out the Middleman
Say goodbye to greedy intermediaries, whose ticket fees can average 27% of the ticket’s face value. That’s just absurd.
Backstage is intent on removing such inefficient, greedy middlemen. And we’re set to reconnect the audience with their favorite events.
By providing tickets in the form of an NFT, we eliminate the requirement to go over a slow, expensive, and inefficient intermediary. By doing so we bring value to both the event organizers and the event-goers.
- Event organizers get maximum revenue with minimal intermediary fees.
- Event-goers get their tickets at the lowest prices.
With a business model that strives for a win-win situation for all the parties involved, we are set for the organic growth of both our client base and our user base.
Backstage Is Ushering in a New Frontier in Entertainment
Together with our partners, we are bringing live entertainment closer to your home.
By using AR/VR technology together with the endless possibilities of the metaverse, we are in a unique position to bring high-quality live entertainment closer to the users. Research shows that the number of VR users in the US is 57.4 million while the number of AR users is 90.9 million. By 2022, the number of AR users in the US will jump to 95.1 million.
Naturally, most people are using AR/VR for some form of entertainment. Backstage can leverage this position by bringing top-quality live entertainment such as sports events, music festivals, public gatherings, concerts, and a lot more directly to the user without the need to travel to the physical venues.
This brings us to a couple of key points:
- Our technology saves time and money that would otherwise be spent on expensive traveling to the event venues. With the use of AR/VR and the BKS Metaverse, users can enjoy their favorite musicians or see their favorite games from the comfort and flexibility of their homes.
- Our tech allows persons with disabilities to attend live events that would normally be out of reach due to infrastructural flaws in the venue design. Most stadiums and concert halls are designed for people who have no issues with freedom of movement, making attendance difficult or nearly impossible for people with disabilities. By remotely joining the BKS Metaverse events, users can attend their favorite form of entertainment regardless of their specific difficulties.
- By attending hybrid live events, fewer resources associated with climate change are spent. Since there is no requirement to travel, CO2 emissions resulting from the combustion of gas are cut to zero. Similarly, a reduction in plastic waste is achieved, less electricity is spent, the infrastructural load on the venues is decreased, etc.
- The hard cap associated with the number of venue seats is eliminated. Instead of limiting the promoters and organizers with the number of physical seats, the metaverse allows for a virtually unlimited number of people to attend the same live event. This allows for a new concept of mass gathering, enabling millions of people to attend the events otherwise out of reach to them. It also maximizes revenue possibilities for venues, artists, agents and other event organizers.
Backstage Unites the Events Industry
Backstage brings the entire entertainment world under the same roof.
The global events industry is estimated at around $1.35 trillion. By bringing players from different branches of the events industry under the same roof, we create an ecosystem that benefits everyone.
There is no better way to demonstrate how seemingly different categories of events prosper from one another than by looking at sports events and music events. Marketing managers know this for a long time and that is the reason why they bring music superstars to perform in the Super Bowl halftimes. People have paid for the tickets to see the game but knowing that they will also see a superstar musician playing at halftime makes attendance even more attractive.
No matter how one is associated with the events and entertainment sector, they’ll find the Backstage platform beneficial. For instance, our ecosystem will:
- Help organizers find funding for their event projects
- Enable fans and artists to connect in more intimate ways
- Connect investors to promising events at the early stages
- Offer perks and benefits to fans, such as access to exclusive NFTs
- Unlock new economic opportunities for all involved (musicians can list NFTs for sale, event operators can network with financiers, etc)
At Backstage, we recognize the industry is NOT unified yet. We need a meeting place where all parties, from investors and venues to artists and fans, can meet and collaborate. Through the STAGE, we’re on a mission to become that place.
We are fully dedicated to making this goal a reality.
Backstage is powering the crypto revolution in the events industry. Through the BKS token and our blockchain ecosystem, Backstage aims to solve the current challenges facing the events and entertainment sectors. From financing and payments to NFT ticketing and marketplaces, Backstage $BKS will take the events industry toward a more sustainable, profitable and fair future.
Backstage has a very strong and open community and everyone can join and contribute to the platform’s development by purchasing tokens and helping fund the entertainment industry.
Find out more about Backstage: