Launch of an NFT marketplace by Backstage (BKS)
The world of crypto is in a frenzy with a three-letter acronym of NFT, aka Non-Fungible Tokens. An NFT is a digital token that holds unique value and securely stores information on a blockchain network. Any creator can tokenize their content, including videos, images, memes, art pieces, badges, and virtual clothing, among others, that can be sold and bought through an NFT marketplace in exchange for fiat or cryptocurrency.
What is Backstage (BKS)?
Backstage (BKS) is a company that has developed its own cryptocoin known as $BKS. It is designed to solve the significant problems that are faced by the event industry today. It can be used for multiple purposes including, payments at festivals, theatres, clubs, music concerts, sports events, exhibitions, conferences, and seminars around the world.
NFT marketplace by Backstage
Apart from developing a go-to cryptocurrency for the event industry, $BKS, it also focused on providing NFT solutions and services to every artist in the event industry. It’s simple. Let’s go with the trend. It will welcome every content creator around the world to the marketplace. NFTs and future innovative technologies will play a big role for the artist to take back control of the value of their own creations. The music productions and videos streaming in current digital platforms are vastly underpaid. Most of the profits go to big tech. The NFT marketplace by Backstage BKS gives these artists/creators what they truly deserve.
Where can the concept of NFT be applied by BackstageBKS in the event industry?
- Ticketing- Traditional ticketing process is filled with flaws like inauthenticity, high costs, selling out tickets in black, and much more. Therefore, selling tickets via NFTs can be mutually beneficial for both parties, i.e., seller and buyer. Tickets codes are stored on the blockchain network, which makes them immutable, non-transferable, prevent the transfer of tickets and resale fraud, and authentic.
- Downloads- Accurately capturing the information of all the attendees is not an easy task. Attendees walk down to a point, scan the unique QR code, and make an entry to the event.
- Tokenizing content- Every artist in the event industry can tokenize and monetize their content easily via the Backstage BKS NFT marketplace.
- Tokenize marketing content- As a promotion and marketing strategy of an event, event organizers can sell t-shirts and other products through NFTs.
$BKS a fluent currency for the NFT platform
- A fluent currency that can be used for every event in the industry by using the leading European payment and trading system for cryptocurrencies.
- $BKS will be the main source of finance for the industry.
- $BKS will be simplifying payments between producers and artists.
- Robustness of BEP-20 token
- Lower transaction fees
Backstage BKS brings future innovative technologies via its NFT marketplace, which will play a big role for the artist to take back control of the value of their own creations. Fasten your seatbelts to welcome a revolution in the event industry.
Follow us on: