Backstage’s 2nd Quarter Main Events — What’s Coming in Q2
Backstage aims to become a market leader in the events and entertainment industry. Our platform presents one stop-spot for anyone in the industry, whether you’re:
- An investor looking to make money off the next big event
- A fan who wants backstage access to meet a famous artist
- A venue operator looking for funds to host your festival or concert
- A sports team hoping to begin hosting hybrid events (real world + metaverse)
- An influencer in search of new events to promote
If you’ve followed us for some time, you’ll see we have big plans at Backstage. Our amazing community has been extremely supportive throughout the development of our platform. We believe in transparency with our community, which is why we regularly communicate achievements, milestones, and partnerships.
Today, we’d like to review the 2022 first quarter accomplishments and go over what lies ahead in the second quarter.
Q1 2022 in Review: Milestones & Achievements
To celebrate the beginning of a prosperous year and the end of a successful 2021, we concluded our Exclusive Inner Circle Contest. In early January, we awarded Backstage NFTs to hundreds of lucky winners (*these will be delivered to the winners soon, as the BKS NFTs are still in production).
In mid-February, we finished the new version of our website. Check out version 2.0 here: https://bksbackstage.io/.
Now, we’re working to launch the Backstage Marketplace. We’re hoping for fans to be able to buy tickets on the platform very soon.
During Q1, we also continued to develop the Backstage vision, producing content about our ecosystem. Learn everything you need to know about Backstage by reading our articles below:
- The STAGE will unify the industry by bringing everyone together.
- The Backstage Launchpad will revolutionize how events are funded.
- The Backstage Marketplace will make the events economy more prosperous, fair, and efficient.
- The Backstage Crypto PoS Wallet will advance events payment technologies while enabling venues to tap into crypto wealth.
- Staking and LP Staking will be available on the Backstage platform soon.
Thanks to our marketing, business development, platform development, content production, and community initiatives, we’ve been able to grow our community substantially. We now have nearly 19K Twitter followers, as well as almost 15K Telegram members.
Big Partnerships in Q1
Since the start of the year, we have also announced several partnerships. These partnerships will enable us to test our product offerings, especially our NFT ticketing system, and prove the value of Backstage. Our main partnerships formed in Q1 include were with:
- Society Icon: An all-in-one micro-influencer platform specializing in connecting influencers and other content creators with popular brands and campaigns.
- Momentchp: An interactive agency that specializes in creating relevant content for exclusive marketing campaigns.
- Sun & Snow Festival: A festival event that joins music lovers and snow sports enthusiasts together in Spain’s Sierra Nevada Mountains. We’ll test our NFT ticketing technology at this event.
- Caprice Fest: An annual music festival that takes place in Crans-Montana, Switzerland. We’ll serve as the NFT ticketing partner and crypto payments provider.
- Ahau Collection: An exclusive collection of boutique hotels and eco-friendly beach resorts in Tulum, Mexico. We’ll help them with NFTs and accepting crypto payments, as well as enable them to host metaverse events in collaboration with our partner XMANNA.
- Aspendos Born Again: An international creative talent agency program to revitalize the ancient Aspendos Amphitheatre. We’ll serve as their NFT ticketing partner.
- GotBit: A premiere crypto consulting firm and incubator for blockchain startups.
- Zingara: A fashion store specializing in exclusive and original collections of high-quality beachwear.
- Entertix is the leading ticket provider for concerts, festivals, theater, and other events in Romania. We’ll serve as their NFT ticketing partner.
- XMANNA is a multi-patented blockchain software provider building the future of engagement with a gaming service protocol, evolved sports loyalty applications, the metaverse, and true utility NFTs. We’ll work with XMANNA to host metaverse events and real-virtual world hybrid events.
By joining forces with new companies and signing agreements with key partners, we can prove Backstage’s solutions by putting our crypto wallet, NFTs and metaverse technologies to work. For now, all is set for Backstage’s NFT tickets to be used at Caprices Festival and Sun & Snow, as well as countless venues across Romania, Mexico, Denmark and elsewhere.
Q2 2022: The Road Ahead
Most notably, Backstage plans to hold a public IDO and crowdsale in the second quarter. Stay tuned to our social channels for details. Announcements are coming soon.
As we prepare for our IDO, we’ll continue to develop the BiKoS Wallet, our proprietary crypto payment system. We plan to launch the BKS Wallet in quarter 2, which means venues will begin accepting payments in BKS! How exciting is that?
Once we have our BKS wallet and payment system ready and functional, we plan to launch the Exclusive NFT Art Collection program. This program will be open to anyone interested. We expect to make some exciting partnerships for this program, so expect to see some highly sought-after NFT artwork.
Metaverse Madness Contest
Did we mention that we have a contest happening now?
Recently, Backstage, XMANNA, Ground Zero and Ahau Collection joined together as partners. To celebrate their strategic partnership, an epic crypto contest was launched.
The March Metaverse Madness Contest is generating excitement for Backstage and XMANNA’s upcoming IDOs and Ahau’s journey into NFTs and the metaverse. The companies are offering a combined $200K+ worth of rewards in metaverse land, NFTs, crypto and vacation stays.
The Metaverse Madness Contest is still on. Want to know more about it? Check out the details and join HERE.
Get Ready for the Upcoming IDO!
We’re pretty excited about everything that is coming. The company continues to grow, form partnerships, and make business deals. More importantly, our technology development is going smoothly, and we expect to hit all the development milestones on our roadmap.
In Q2, we’ll be super-focused on our IDO. We don’t have a specific date yet for the sale, but you can expect an announcement soon.
Backstage is powering the crypto revolution in the events industry. Through the BKS token and our blockchain ecosystem, Backstage aims to solve the current challenges facing the events and entertainment sectors. From financing and payments to NFT ticketing and marketplaces, Backstage $BKS will take the events industry toward a more sustainable, profitable and fair future. Backstage has a very strong and open community and everyone can join and contribute to the platform’s development by purchasing tokens and helping fund the entertainment industry.